The floor checks of financed stocks, which can be performed on a regular or irregular basis, consist on:
- checking the presence of stocks or machines according to the inventory report provided (floor-checks may be performed at main or secondary locations, trade-fair, exhibition…)
- reporting all information that can impact the value of the goods
- collecting the justificatory documents for the missing items
- collecting the information regarding the reasons of any discrepancy detected
Floor checks allow the manufacturer, importer, financial or leasing institution to:
- overlook regularly the movements of financed stocks
- check the compliments with mandatory obligations
- minimize or avoid any delay in payments
- analyze the potential risk of each customer
The audits are performed by means of a secured computing device. By the end of the floor-check, a customized reporting matching the specific needs and requirements of each customer can be provided.
Car and motorcycle industry, farm machines, building trade machines, boats, commercial vehicles, leisure, computers, etc…
Do you wish to know more about our floor checks?
Warrant NV/SA – Romeinsestraat 10 box 15, 3001 Heverlee – T +32 2 511 29 31 – F +32 2 514 00 17 – E firstname.lastname@example.org