Assets put to work
Since its establishment in 1919, S.A. WARRANT has been a ‘collateral management’ expert, drawing up credit inventories that are sound, structured, yet flexible, and that satisfy the needs of client companies.
In order to do this, it offers a wide range of services in compliance with the legislation and practices in force in Europe.
Who are our clients?
The firm’s clientele is made up of about 100 enterprises varying in both size and activity, and, in general, having one or other of the following profiles:
- Young and/or rapidly expanding, under-capitalized enterprises
- Seasonal-activity enterprises
- Enterprises whose business requires setting up important inventories
- Enterprises in either a leverage-buy-out or a turn-around situation
- Enterprises seeking to restructure their burden of debt by securitizing their assets
This simultaneous check-up of the two main components of the current assets makes it possible to see to it that a balance is kept between the short-term credits and the short-term assets.
"A part of the wealth of the modern entrepreneur can be found
in the current assets within his business"
- Levi Van Havere -
General Manager Warrant NV/SA
Warrant NV/SA - Romeinsestraat 10 box 15, 3001 Heverlee - T +32 2 511 29 31 - F +32 2 514 00 17 - E firstname.lastname@example.org